2006 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Fun with Focus
By SueC on 05/02/06 07:30 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Car runs smooth and is very comfortable to sit in. So quiet we keep thinking the engine is off. More pick-up in power than expected. Great gas mileage!

best car in its class hands down!
By shane on 05/01/06 22:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 06' Ford Focus ZX4 SES. I just have to say that this is the best car in its price range. I love everything about it. I got this car as a early high school graduation present. This car rocks.

Good for the price paid
By Scott on 05/01/06 21:44 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have only had the Focus for 1 month and 1000 miles, so my experience is still limited. I can't speak to its long term durability. However, I can say that the car drives and handles very securely. The 2.0 engine and 5 speed transmission make for relatively fun driving. Acceleration is more than adequate, braking is excellent with good feel, and it is quiet for this class. I bought the car because of the low price and hatchback. It replaced a Honda coupe that was not nearly as practical. Overall, I am more and more pleased with the car as time passes. It seems Ford made some decent upgrades for the 2005-plus models. This car has been around so long it seems to rely on low price to sell.

A bigger car for me
By Laura on 04/29/06 18:35 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I switched up to the Focus from a subcompact. I've only got about 1400 miles on it so far, but I really like it. It's fun to drive, comfortable and gets decent gas mileage (most of my driving is city driving). It's also the first brand new car I've ever bought, so I did a lot of research before buying. It handles well and no longer feels like a boat compared to the old car! I'm still very happy that I went with the Focus instead of some of the others I looked at.

A great little car
By Chuck on 04/21/06 18:39 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have only drove about 400 miles, but this little car is great; handles very good, plenty of power, the seating is very comfortable. I like the 6 disk CD player. I have not driven it far enough to get a good idea on gas mileage, but feel it will do well.

One great car....
By Tom on 04/20/06 13:40 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a sporty small car that feels much larger than it is. Roomy inside, comfortable and convenient.

Focus
By edward on 04/18/06 18:02 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Focus for five months now. So far I have had no problems with the car. The car is fun to drive and the gas mileage is good. I would buy another one if needed. I had a 2004 Corolla but like the Focus better.

SUPER FUN CAR
By Lisa on 04/17/06 20:26 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car has a lot of get up and go and often have to hit the brakes. The ride is smooth and with all the adjustments to the seats, very comfortable. I love the controls on or near the steering wheel and everything within a comfortable reach. Often times I feel like I am driving on clouds. I love the sharp look of the exterior and the comfortable interior. This is a must have car for anyone who likes to drive.

Good Second Car
By STLDriver on 04/14/06 12:57 PM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I needed another, second, car for work. I looked at many other makes and types but was surprised by the Focus. It does not have a "cheap" feel to it and seems solid. I am very happy with my purchase.

good value for the money
By lbjailer on 04/14/06 07:48 AM (PDT)

2006 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

For the price this car is a good choice. This car is established since this model has been around a while. The ST can keep up with the flow of traffic on the fast and furious freeways of southern California, and when you are the only one on the road it will cruise all day long.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.