The Amazing Focus...La Blue
By Kathy Kearney on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
My expierence with my 2005 Ford Focus has been very new, fun and exciting. It has no play in the steering wheel and turns on a dime. It rides like a big car because it has 16" tires and seems sound proof from the road noises.I still can't believe it is a small car as it constantly rides and handles almost like the Mercury Marquis that I traded in.I have only had it a couple of months but the enjoyment of not visiting the gas station frequently has been great.The 4 cylinder engine seems like an 6 or 8 cylinder as it has incredible spunk and pick up when you need to pass or you are on the thruway. It is my first new car. and It was fairly priced and it truly is an amazing focus.
Favorite Features
The radio seek and tuner on the steering column. The CD player. The perimiter alarm is cool. The steering column that goes in and out.The antena placed on top as it is less likely to be broken or vandalized. I love the keyless entry and the panic button for the horn.
Suggested Improvements
All brand new cars should ALWAYS have a full size tire otherwise it insults people that are spending thousands of dollars to get a donut. Not good PR.The other improvement would be a lock on the glove compartment as that to is important to car shoppers for security and safety.