2005 Ford Focus Consumer Review: My Best car

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My Best car
By laurie on

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My first new car I bought was the Focus, I owned a 2003 before going right back to updrade to the 2005.This car is very easy to handle, It was excellent in the snow,just do oil changes and maintain the car and it will last forever.Drove mine till 145,000 then traded it for another one with less miles.plenty of room for long trips,love the cup holders. all the pockets for stuff. This car handles snow like a charm. I honestlyAdont have anything to say bad about this type of car, its a great price and hold up very well. like i said change oil and tires and its a charm.I WAS NEVER LEFT STRANDED OR WITH OUT A CAR WHEN I DROVE A FOCUS,I KNOW IT STARTS NOW MATTER HOW COLD IT IS, LOVE THEM

cup holders, controls on the stearing wheel to change the radio.roomy trunk.great leg room up front and also in the back.Cd player is great for a factory player.Sweet looking car for the money, has excellent take off in traffic.

better fabric on the seats, need to scotch guard them right away, they leave marks with just water.the door handles arent the best quality, they sometimes in winter feel like they will snap, but never have, i also hear the road noise in the back tires, other then that i would not change one thing...