2005 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Pleasing Performance

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Pleasing Performance
By T.L. Anderson on

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

When I went to purchase a new car, I was honestly more interested in the pricing than the actual car. I was used to buying used cars at least 10 years old. By the end of the first month, I was so in love with my Ford Focus that I wished I had made this purchase years earlier. I love the smooth ride, the HUGE trunk space (love to shop) and most of all the 26 miles per gallon (at least) in the CITY! I also love the new clearcoat that comes with the paint job. Even when my car needs washing, it looks sparkling in the sunlight. I will probably trade in my Focus next summer but only for a new model Ford Focus. I am pleased with my purchase and this car's performance.

The raise and lower seat feature, the huge trunk space, the comfort of the seats.

Make sunroofs standard on all models, a little more leg room for the backseat passengers. I am 5'11" and my daughter is cramped if she sits behind me.