MY FORD FOCUS
By ROBERT J BAUM on
2005 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
This is my second Focus. That's how much I like this car. My first was a 2001 manual transmission. Now I have an automatic transmission with so many extras I feel like I own a Ford Town Car. I weigh in at around 278 pounds at 5 foot eight inches tall and I never have felt crowded in it. The pick up when entering traffic is swift. The comfort when driving is as if Im in my home recliner. Parking is almost as easy as my 1991 Ford Festiva was. When I fill up my gas tank at todays prices Im sure glad I own my Focus and I can go mile after mile not worrying about my next fill up. The ease of handling in traffic and winter driving is worry free. I'm a Ford retiree and I will buy another Focus!
Favorite Features
Cost is outstanding. Gas mileage is great. Rack & pinion steering let's me know what my tires are doing. All the extras let me personalize my car. All the temperature controls makes the Focus comfortable the year round. The best feature (to me) is the remote mirrors. It makes backing easy and safer.
Suggested Improvements
Change the back side windows for better visibility. Going to a point loses line of sight. Add some kind of safe easy hookup that will hold an open cell phone that will run the speaker system through the car speakers and a receiver near the driver that they can talk into for safe use of the cell phone.