2005 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Love my Focus!

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 S Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Love my Focus!
By llb2010 on

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my 2005 Ford Focus ZX4 a few months ago, and I must admit, I LOVE it! It runs great, gets awesome gas mileage (almost 35 to the gallon highway, about 28 city), and is very cute! I'm seventeen and wanted to buy a car (yes- I paid for it myself!) that would last throughout college and I think I've found the one! It has plenty of legroom for me (6 feet tall). It gets great pickup and I find it very easy to drive- even in the snow and ice. I haven't had any problems with the car (knock on wood) and would recommend it to anyone. My parents may be Toyota and Honda owners, but I'm a Ford girl for life!

Awesome gas mileage, lots of pep on the highway, roomy front seat, great stereo too! VERY maneuverable drive!

Almost no room in backseat. Also, my car has no armrest in the middle and the cupholders are in the most inconvenient place. I bought an old rental car, perhaps that is why theyre so odd, but other than that, this car is awesome!