it is a great compact car!
By Memphis, TN on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I have very good experiences with Ford Escort. That is why I chose Ford Focus. My daughter considers the old 95 Ford Escort as our family member because it is so reliable and almost problem free for many years! The best part of the new Ford Focus is: everybody in my family loves it very much! Before I bought it, I read a lot of reviews on it and other cars in its class. I think people tell the truth: fun to drive, looks cute, roomy for big size guys, fuel economy, etc. as it claims, the gas mileages are 26/32. However, I get 30/34! During winter season, I still can get 28/33. It is quite, sharp and smooth. The Ford dealer is honest and nice. I am quite happy to own it.
Favorite Features
Power window / locks / mirrors / and keyless entry. The best part is the MP3 player! It becomes a pleasure to drive with my favorite songs! The appearance of the car is great. Oh, the arm rest, even though it is a small thing, it helps me a lot especially long distance driving.
Suggested Improvements
The panel can be better. The display of MP3 player could be better. The internal design of European version looks better. The head holder is too high and not comfortable as my old Escort. The steering wheel does not look good. I don't like it.