I hate Fords but this car is....
By Josh5m on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I hate Fords but this car is amazing. I love the fact that it idles smooth, rides good, and the seats are comfortable. I bought the car in Feb. of 2007 with 39,699 miles on it (roughly). I've already put 5,000 miles on it in 6 weeks. Changing the oil is easy; it's nice that it is in the front. The transmission is smooth. The engine is pretty powerful for a 4 banger. The headlights aren't bright at all and a lot of the interior is horribly built. but it doesn't stop how fun it is to drive.
Favorite Features
I love the steering, it steers VERY smooth and easily. The acceleration is very nice, very touchy though. The body style is decent I guess. I like the seats even HUGE trunk space. The gas mileage is not what I expected but it is still decent.The price was great. $9800 out the door. Seats fold down.
Suggested Improvements
I really really really hate the lights, the visors, the speakers and where the cds go. Honestly who would put a cd rack next to the steering column?? The lights are horrible, my 1988 Buick LeSabre has brighter headlights. The visors are cardboard. The speakers sound like they are tweeters.