Fun to Drive
By Beth T. on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
The Ford Focus is definitely fun to drive, especially with the powerful engine that it has and it's a smaller car. It runs so smooth. The design of the front driver side and passenger side doors are lousy. When I put my take out beverage in the door cupholder and then I went to roll up the window, my hand hit the beverage and pop went all over the door. When you roll the window up and down, your hand hits the maps in the map holder. Part of the door sticks out which is really awkward and annoying. There is no light inside in the middle to see the backseat. I also had a manual on my Ford Escort, but this is an automatic. I really wish I got a manual.
Favorite Features
The powerful engine. Pretty much everything. I have features on this car that I didn't have on my Ford Escort, so I am enjoying things that I didn't have before even though they maybe a common thing to have for someone else.
Suggested Improvements
The driver and passenger side door design. It's too skimpy especially with the part that sticks way out. The automatic shifter seems to move too easy.There is no handle inside the trunk to bring it down to close. There is no light inside in the middle, therefore you cannot see the back seat very well.