2005 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Found a good one

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX4 SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Found a good one
By drivealot on

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have owned this car for more than a year. Purchased used. The front disc brake rotors need to be turned. They were like this soon after I purchased. Other than that it has only had normal needs; new tires, wiper blades and oil changes, it has been low maintenance and trouble-free. I get 40MPG highway and close to 30 in the city. I drive with fuel economy in mind. Mine has an auto transmission with a overdrive button on the shifter. I use overdrive for any driving over 35 MPH and it helps the in-town fuel consumption a lot.

MP3 player, sunglasses compartment, easy access to controls, lots of cupholders and stash areas for a salesperson or anyone who has a need for these places.

Allow the mp3 players to accept data DVD format so I can fit a huge amount of tunes in there. Although 120-plus songs on a CD is really good. Much needed rear-seat area lighting.. None at all present. Trunk is unlocked frequently due to my big thumb on autolock/keychain, warn me someway please.