Fifi
By djd7241 on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
I named her Fifi. It's short for Felicia Ford Focus. For a car that I am so often complimenting, she needed a name. Pushing 77000 miles and my only only problem EVER was an air bag light that came on and was fixed under warranty. I've gone through a couple sets of tires though. It's a respectable looking car but nothing exciting. It's a little louder than some other cars out there, but nothing unbearable. It's got some serious pep and corners amazingly. Took a 1200 mile trip this past may, cruise set at 90-95, A/C on full blast and pretty much everything I own in the back seat and trunk, I still got close to 29mpg. It may not seem great, but I was sure impressed. Great Auto Trans.
Favorite Features
Map pocket holds a pharmacy (full size bottle of hand sanitizer, lotion, tums, excedrin, gift cards, bottle of water...all at the same time). Great power for a small car, speed compensated radio volume. Spoiler. A/C is ice cold. Reliability. Wipers do an extra sweep to catch the drip a few seconds after you use the washer fluid. Steering wheel audio controls. Winter-weather performance. Leather-wrapped steering wheel. Automatic Transmission.
Suggested Improvements
Some interior bits are cheap and rattle a lot. Cabin noise is rather pronounced. Center Armrest is strange. Great to have but not the best or most stylish.