2005 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Fantastic

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

By halogoggles on

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought this car about 3 weeks ago. I spent waaaaaaay too much time researching cars. I was between an '04 Civic, a used Ranger, and an '05 Focus. This car is my first car and it's perfect. It drives wonderful, gets great mileage, and looks nice and I love Ford. The bang for your buck on this car is fantastic. I ended up getting this for just a tad more than a powerless Hyundai Accent I test drove. (If you are REALLY on a budget and don't mind not having anything under the hood, I guess I could suggest that). Overall, I love the car and so far, it's done everything I've wanted it to do and with regular maintenance, I expect the same.

My car had convenience group installed with tilt/teloscopic wheel, cruise, and radio controls on steering wheel. I didn't care at all about the steering wheel controls before I bought it, but now they are my favorite feature. Cupholders in perfect spots. Trunk space. LOVE the power mirrors too.

No real issues but mine had a faulty door handle that actually fell off a day after I bought it. Just a mess up in assembly. Was fixed free of charge, not a big deal at all.