2005 Ford Focus 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Believe

2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Believe
By Believer on

2005 Ford Focus ZX3 S 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Bought this wagon used with 32000 miles. It has 52k now. Really a great car for the $$. Maintenance is a breeze, very accessable oil filter, I hand screw on and off. Get 32-34 mpg hwy and 24-26 city. Wagon is great for hauling stuff, I could sleep in if economy totaly folds ;-) It's like a mini minivan/suv that gets 30+ mpg on hwy. Around town easy to park. Don't understand the bad reviews from others but they had bad experiences....I had a 1991 escort before this.....got 200,000 miles on it, and it was still running great when I traded in on this Focus.....Ford is the leader in Europe and Brazil on Fuel effeciency and they sell tons in those countries. I'm a believer.

Favorite Features

Fold down rear seat for tons of hauling room, AC blow ice all the time and in Florida you need it. 32/25 mpg great these days and easy of maintenance also great! Cup holders, top luggage rack, 6 CD changer and cruise control all fantastic!

Suggested Improvements

Speakers kind of stink but they're factory.....may replace, other than that I can't believe they stopped making this wagon in 07' Need cheap transportation? Get one.