2005 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Wonderful
By linda engh on 04/02/05 09:32 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is the best car I have ever bought; very fuel efficient and that's what I needed. Very well equipped.

Wagons are Back!
By RMN in NOLA on 02/26/05 19:12 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a very underrated wagon. It is cheaper than most but has almost everything you need.

My Focus Wagon SE
By Lee Luna on 02/21/05 13:03 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

First wagon I ever owned was a 1964 Falcon; after that I have owned several wagons including 9 passenger large wagons. Went to a smaller wagon when the Taurus came out and have owned several of them; however this Focus wagon is one of the best handling and most economical vehicles I have ever owned. I haven't had one problem with the car, even my wife likes it, and that is the best testimony ever. (you have to know her)

great small wagon
By richard e fisher on 02/19/05 18:14 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great gas mileage; very, very good acceleration; maintains cruse speed.

My New car
By Melissa on 01/10/05 19:14 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is my new car. I would buy no other. It is fun to drive and be in. It has enough space for my two kids.

FuntoDrive
By cookies on 12/29/04 11:40 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Great little wagon. I bought it loaded and it has been a wonderful replacement for the PT I traded. The kids have more room, room for the dogs, comfortable seating and lots of spunkiness. It turns great and the gas mileage is wonderful..averaging 29-32 on the highway at 75mph! Great for my small family on a limited budget!

should be car of the year
By kingsreiter on 12/17/04 17:31 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My 2005 ford zxw sesis an excellent people mover with room to spare for extras fun to drive and easy on gas it has all the toys for a reasonable price. thanks ford for a good experience

noisy car
By MIKE on 12/15/04 10:35 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

it has had 1 recall so far, for the heated seats. i think a car like this should get better than 30 mpg. but it wont. it is also very noisy on some roads.

Can't beat it
By oopy493 on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If you want high gas mileage, lots of space, decent quality and a reasonable price, there's nothing like a focus wagon. Fully decked out it's selling for under $19K TMV. Materials are really nice and it rides well. The four cylinder has pep, gets a bit noisy if you push it. Everything inside feels comfy and there's tons of space.

TALON 51
By rigger52 on 10/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus Wagon ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I PURCHASED THE FOCUS 2005 WAGON. THIS YEAR THE CAR COMES EQUIPED WITH 16 VALVES. THE CAR HAS INCREDIBLE PICK-UP FOR A FOUR CYLINDER ENGINE! PLENTY OF PAY-LOAD FOR THIS SIZE WAGON - DRILL WEEKEND I HAD NO PROBLEM DOWNLOADING ALL MY EQUIPMENT WITH THE BACK SEAT DOWN. PLENTY OF HEAD ROOM. GREAT SOUND SYSTEM. OVERALL, VERY PLEASED WITH THE THIS VEHICLE!