2nd Ford Focus
By bigfoot on
2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
This is our family's second Focus. We also own a 2000 Focus that my son and daughter fight over. Even with all the recalls the 2000 Focus had, we still love driving that car. The 2005 Focus was purchased fully loaded, and that means it even has remote start. The new motor has even more pep than the 2000. In real life every day driving, it's just a whole lot of fun. The steering is very responsive, and the motor gets up and goes!
Favorite Features
Being a family man and putting the safety of my family first, my favorite features are: side airbags, ABS brakes, traction control, heated side mirrors, Sony audiophile radio with subwoofer, leather seats, one touch moonroof. My wife's favorite features are the remote autostart and heated seats.
Suggested Improvements
They should sell the ST version with an automatic transmission. I would have bought it in a heartbeat. The women in my family overruled me when they found out it only came with a standard transmission. It has a better tuned suspension and 4 wheel ABS disk brakes as standard equipment.