2005 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
My '05 Focus Rocks!!!!!
By sjillybean on 12/07/04 00:49 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 S 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I own a 2005 Ford Focus door hatchback zx3 and I love it, I traded in my 2000 focus and made the greatest decision ever.

NO BELLS AND WHISTLES
By IRONCLAD68 on 11/24/04 23:30 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

PLAIN BUT VERY FUNCTIONAL.FUN TO DRIVE,TIGHT TURNING RADIUS,QUIET AND ROOMY INTERIOR.REASONABLY COMFORTABLE INTERIOR.IT HANDLES WELL ON CURVES AND HAS A PRETTY SMOOTH RIDE.SOUND SYSTEM IS NICE AND IT HAS A SPACIOUS TRUNK FOR ITS SIZE

I'm very happy with my Focus ZX5 SES!!
By W.Lindquist on 11/14/04 20:22 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a really nice small car. Four adults can be carried comfortably with plenty of room in the hatch. It has a rather tight "European" type suspension that handles great with the 16" Pirelli tires. Just a bit harsh on chuckholes, but a very good ride most of the time. Gas mileage has been as predicted on the window sticker at 26 city/ automatic. Since our temperature averages about 40 degrees (F) in November the milage has lowered to more like 22 or 24 city. Still very good! Lots of power and pick up. A joy to drive. The 6 disc CD player is of better than average quality. My Alpine in the other car outperforms it, but not by that much.

the
By chasephotos on 11/13/04 16:05 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

from my first shift in this car I have disliked the clutch (alot).This car is not ment for any serious preformance driving but is fun to drive around town.The gas mileage has not been what was listed on the sticker or what I had hoped for.I do receive lots of compliments on the new styling (compared to the old focus) and the front/center mounted antena is very "euro".Should have bought a Honda but i have never seen a civc rally car!

First time ford
By rjvt006 on 11/10/04 08:14 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX3 SE 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this little car. I drive alot for work and I needed something that was easiy on gas but could hold its own in fast moving traffic. I had never owned a ford before.(actually I'm the first one in my entire family to buy one) So I was a little nervous when I bought this car. But I would recommend this car to anyone.

Fantastic
By halogoggles on 11/09/04 15:10 PM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just bought this car about 3 weeks ago. I spent waaaaaaay too much time researching cars. I was between an '04 Civic, a used Ranger, and an '05 Focus. This car is my first car and it's perfect. It drives wonderful, gets great mileage, and looks nice and I love Ford. The bang for your buck on this car is fantastic. I ended up getting this for just a tad more than a powerless Hyundai Accent I test drove. (If you are REALLY on a budget and don't mind not having anything under the hood, I guess I could suggest that). Overall, I love the car and so far, it's done everything I've wanted it to do and with regular maintenance, I expect the same.

Can't beat it
By oopy493 on 11/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Ford Focus ZXW SES 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If you want high gas mileage, lots of space, decent quality and a reasonable price, there's nothing like a focus wagon. Fully decked out it's selling for under $19K TMV. Materials are really nice and it rides well. The four cylinder has pep, gets a bit noisy if you push it. Everything inside feels comfy and there's tons of space.

Nice Car For the Money
By BLFLOTX on 10/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Just picked mine up after test driving a few cars. It's nice for the money as all of the desirable options are built into it. Nice engine and good handling - but it's still a small economical car that has been tweaked to be something that it may not be. I do like the looks and throaty sound of the engine. Interior is very nice looking. Stereo with steering wheel controls are nice. AC cools quickly. Still has some of the cheap "Fordisms", but with all the options, a better deal than a Jetta...So I got it.

It's a Fun Car w/ tons of extra Gear!
By Clay Brooks on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus ZX4 SES 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have enjoyed my new Focus. At first when my friends ask me, " Man what did you get." I replyed sheepishly FOCUS. But once they drove it or even caught a glimpse of all the gear it came with like the power sun roof and 6 mp3 in dash player, Everyone has agreed this was a smart purchase.

My Awesome Focus
By kpinho on 10/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Ford Focus ZX5 SES 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I am so happy I bought this car. It handles so well and feels like you're riding on air. Whie I was skeptical about having leather seats, I was plesantly surprised to find they are so soft and comfortable. I wish someone would pay me to just drive my Focus all day, then I'd be even happier! Everyone should get this amazing automobile!!!