2004 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Me and my Focus are inseparabl

2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Me and my Focus are inseparable!
By Kate in OKC on

2004 Ford Focus ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I don't make a lot of money, and so price is the first thing I look at. Gas milage is second. I wanted to get rid of my clunker and find a reliable new car that I could feel safe and comfortable in and yet looked ultra- cool. Enter the Ford Focus. The roomy interior easly accomidates me and three friends plus luggage. The steering is ultra senstive and its got plenty of power and speed to aid in any driving emergency. I get between 25 and 35 mpg. I haven't found a car that's easier to drive or more fun! It's excellent ride on short and long trips is definately a plus. It's no secret, the next car I buy will be another Ford Focus.

Stereo system (cd/mp3/radio), front bucket seats, new armrest with storage compartment. Best feature by far, the Focus hatchback's ability to transform into a mini truck. I hauled several tables, chairs, lawn funature, and even a twin mattress set thanks to the this feature.

As far as I am aware, power seats and windows are still not offered on the Focus. Neither of mine had this feature and it would definately be my request.