2004 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Loads of Fun!

2004 Ford Focus SVT - Consumer Review

Loads of Fun!
By Nail_Biter on

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

When I first told my wife I was buying a Ford Focus, she just about died laughing! When she actually saw it and road in it, she changed her mind very quickly. I traded in a 2000 Nissan Maxima for this little rocket and I have never looked back. For what I paid for this car, it has to be the best money I have ever spent! Glad I got the last production year available. Not that it will be a collector's item any time soon, but I should have no problem selling it down the road. No plans to add any Mods to it. I am a purist at heart.

6 speed, HID lights, instrumentation panel is very cool, especially at night. Sporty rims and great tires! Love taking quick turns in it!

Since Ford has stopped production on the SVT Focus, all I can say is that I wish they would have increase the HP and Torque a bit more for their final production year. I really don't want to modify it at all.