2004 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Absolute Garbage

2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

Absolute Garbage
By sforsyth101 on

2004 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my ZX5 for less than 1 year and I have gone through 4 sets of brakes and 2 sets of rotors and drums. I have had it in for repairs more than I have actually had the vehicle in my possession. It has been in to have the brakes fixed 5 times, and they still have not found what the problem is. Now, on top of that, the transmission is starting to slip gears and shift extremely hard (it is an automatic, there just isn't an option for that in the choices). Now they are telling me that they have to completely rebuild my transmission. I would not recommend this car to anyone due to the poor quality and that Ford refuses to make any needed repairs.

This car needs to be completely redesigned. Also, Ford's service managers on the district and corporate level need to pay more attention to the needs of the car and the customer instead of just trying to save money at all costs.