2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Focus on Focus
By cinticindy on 04/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My Focus handles great! The size is just right. The drive is always smooth! In fact, the ride was so smooth I had to have my brother test drive it, because I was used to cars that you felt every bump. I have received many compliments from family and friends about how nice my Focus looks and rides!

my hot ride
By MY FOCUS SE on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE THIS CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Major Pluses, Minor Changes
By Gene oborny on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My 2003 Focus SE does incredibly well in the mountains, climbing long inclimes up to 80 mph. It does handles well in the city as well as on the interstate for long trips. One minor change: give it an adjustable steering column for ease of entry for us big guys.

ford focus what a surprise
By scutterbutt\ on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

the overall performance of my ford focus has been good,. the interior design is adjustable to my needs. Able to fit two adults and two kids in the vehicle comfortably. Had a few minor problems however was able to take vehicle to the dealership and taken care of. All in all very happy with the ford focus

Great!
By susie80luv on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My Ford Focus is a very reliable car. After having a foreign sports car that had problems from the beginning, my domestic Ford helps me to feel safe and I know everyday that it'll start every morning. For someone who drives A LOT, this car is great with gas mileage. This was my first car that I actually paid for and Ted Britt Ford helped me out a lot in making this a positive experience. I LOVE MY FOCUS!

sweet
By naterd on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

congatulations to ford!bought ford focus 2-20-04. was somewhat apprehensive due to past reports.this car is great,fun to drive and well built this car rides better than my merceadies,was pleased to find out that consumer reports rated it #1 small car.

I love my Focus
By JediPrincess on 04/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

It's cute, it's reliable and it looks good when you're driving it. This is one of the best cars I've ever owned.

great car!
By muffin on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great car! no problems thus far ... nice cup holders ... i like the color and the edgy style ... perfect performance from the engine!

holy moly!
By Zanzibar on 03/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Is it true? Fun to drive? YES!! This is gonna be the weirdest thing ever, but with the way this car handles and the 5-speed control and the awesome design... I actually enjoy sending those car payments out!

great little car
By kali on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

love it!!!!!!!! enough said