2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great Car!! Better than Civic !
By 86 on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Really great car! Fun to drive and reliable! It never had broken down!It's made in the USA!

Good for a Mule
By Cyan on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Good for a mule- we use it to load up the commuter miles. Otheriwse- I hate it. The fuel tank only holds enough for about 300 miles. We've taken it to the dealership to get stupid stuff fixed already and it breaks again. Also- we can hear the transmission slipping every once in a while... and we aren't harsh drivers. Wonder how long it will last-- good for cheap transportation that's fairly reliable for its class. Very uncomfortable if you are planning long trips.

my car
By jenkinswhirly on 05/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had the car for about two months but I know it is better than the previous Focus. It is bigger in the trunk and the overall car is just a little bigger and roomier.

Ford Focus Review
By Jess45342 on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Cheap, dependable, spacious interior... need I say more

I GOT IT AGAIN
By DAKING* on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

GREAT!SO MUCH THAT I TRADE-IN MY 2000 FORD FOCUS SE FOR A NEW 2004 FOCUS SE AND GOT A $3000 REBATE PLUS $4500 OFF FOR MY OLD CAR TOTAL $7500 OFF THE PRICE OF THE NEW DO THE MATH...I'AM SO HAPPY...SEEEYYYAAA....

Bob's Review
By Robert Dandurand on 04/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great Car. It is a really good car. I love it

i like it okay
By Rev E. Lation on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

of course i would have rather drove out in one of those T birds that i couldnt stop looking at while i was buying this car, but i have to admit i like this car. i am six foot three and i noticed right away that the steering wheel was smaller than usual so my knees were not wrapped around it, plus the height of the car left plenty of room for me. i am used to feeling smashed into a car as small as this, and for once i feel it was made for me, especially since the seat actually lowers. i have never owned a new car before, and i have to agree with everyone else, this is fun to drive, and the sound system is pretty nice.

Great car for the money
By toy-boy on 04/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

great car good gas mileage nice ride great stereo

Ford Focus Rocks
By ALwaysfr20 on 04/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my Ford Focus. I was sceptical at first about buying it but I am so glad that I did. It is so much fun to drive and is so easy to control. I think the seats are absolutly comftable. My next car. Ford Focus ZX5. Never liked ford before, but I love this line and will buy it again. Its so good on gas, and it rides like a dream. I would recommend this car to anyone!

2004 Focus Saved Life
By enchantedtoo on 04/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

My son was driving his 20 day old 2004 Ford Focus at 50 mph when suddenly a vehicle shot across the highway from one parking lot to another. My son braked and slammed broadside full force into the other vehicle. Although he was injured he was able to walk away from the crash to obtain his own medical care. Our insurance settled at slightly higher than what we actually paid for the car. Had my son been in his 1991 minitruck he most likely would not have survived. The Ford Focus literally saved his life in a crash of this magnitude.