2004 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
MY ZX3
By ZX3yvr on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

A blast to drive, but build quality a bit suspect in places, totally reliable. Fuel economy is atrocious, I average about 16mpg per US gallon around town and about 25mpg on the highway. My friend drives a Saab 900 turbo with 45 more bhp and manages about 22mpg around town, what gives Ford???!!!

I LOVE MY CAR!!!!
By Marinewife831 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my car going on 1 year soon and I love it. I have put a few performance parts on her and she runs and looks like a dream. My husband and I even named her lil' lemon. I have a 5 yr old little boy and between us three there is no comfort problems, she is wonderful on gas, since my husband will drive it every now and then from the AV to Camp Pendleton and it will fit all of his marine gear with NO problems. I LOVE MY CAR!

Analyzing 2003 Ford Focus
By Richard on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Premium 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I belive this is the best car yet. I've been through many, and this ones the greatest thus far. Thank you, Richard Fulcher @ MawMaws52@aol.com

THE BEST I'VE OWNED
By angichaos on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is amazing. I have bought 2 brand new focuses in the past two years. These cars are fun, fast and they look great.

I'll always have a ZX3 in my driveway.
By QueenBecca84 on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My experience with a ZX3 2000 Ford Focus Hatchback 2 door has been really awesome. I fell in love once my eyes set on her. I have a really bad obsession with this car.

LoooOOOooove My Focus
By mmgoodboi81 on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Premium 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my focus in the January Of 2003, and its been the best car that I have ever purchased. Its fun to drive, comfortable and totally cute. I bought the ZX5 because I haul my brothers and sisters around all the time, but I also was going through the "I want a Hatchback phase". I am totally pleased with my Focus, and would totally buy another one.

good
By a person 129872459 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

the ford focus is a high quailty. it has great performance compared to other cars

The sweetest car around
By Storms826 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I love the ford focus. It drives great! It hugs the road when you drive, you don't feel like you are going to lose control. I have never felt seats that have been so comfortable. I have taken 13 hour drives in it and my back never hurt once.

Great value for the money
By Cromwell on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this is one great little car! It is fun to drive,very comfortable,and gets reasonably good gas mileage. Its best feature is its remarkable handeling. It also has a front seat that is very ajustable and supportive. I would highly recomend this car to anyone looking for a vehicle of this size.

Look at me!
By Iownafocus on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX5 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Ford Focus was purchased because it looked like a "cute" car. Once we began driving the Focus, we realized it was more than just looks, it was small enough to fit into those tight parking spaces, yet has room inside for the crowd. The trunk, well it's very impressive, we could fit 2 baskets full of groceries inside the trunk! It's so fun to have this car, and I am sure that you will agree.