2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
greatvehicle
By johnearly on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Use of vehicleis 60% highway 40% city. find easy to handle with excellent gas milage. outside of normal oil and maintenance no other problem . one thing needs betterment would be radio. plan on buying new one next year,

ZTS Rocks
By timmccra on 06/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

More zing than the toyota corolla and honda civic more environmentally friendly than all the non hybrid vehicles, smooth ride interior design is nice and functional, standard radio includes a cd and mp3 player by blaupunkt that rocks and its "American" unbeleivable!! Till you drive it !

Go For It!
By tenderloin on 06/02/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Ford Focus is a fun to drive, reliable automobile that is AFFORDABLE! Don't listen to hacks that say it is not reliable...build quality has greatly improved over the years and for sometime now is excellent! New larger engine even improves the experience without a drop of gas more. A+++++++++

Love My Ford Focus
By Stuart B on 06/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2000 Focus ZTS when I purchased the 2004. My wife has a 2001 LX also. The Focus represents probably the best overall value in a car today. My experience has been excellent with this model. Prior to my Focus, I only purchased Toyotas. I routinely average 31 mpg with about 65% highway. I suffer from lower back problems and the Focus seats are comfortable for me. I have found these cars to be very relable and definitely fun to drive. I highly recomend the Ford Focus.

A lot of car for the $ and fun to drive
By CindiW on 05/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have the ZTS model which offers an incredible amount of power. The pickup is outstanding. The car handles like a much smaller vehicle; it hugs the corners and takes on unforegiving roadways remarkably. I have both a Japanese small car and then this car. The Focus has turned out to be a reliable, economical and outstanding on gas vehicle. I would recommend it in a heartbeat---particularly for someone who does not want to spend a ton of money.

I own this model
By joel m. hayward on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I own this type automobile, and the overall interior leg room for the driver on long trips leaves alot to be desired. As a result i'm going to have some new rails put on the drivers side so that i can have better leg room for long trips. Thank you fopr your survey.

spitfire vs focus
By spitfire65Dolly on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

SPITFIRE (triumph) barebones super fun for $1560. Forward 39 yrs. FOCUS se, only way to beat it is w/svt. 100 mph on highway like 60 in anything else. Back country roads are heaven. Handles as good as the spitfire or better and ride is light yrs ahead. Comfort is 94%, could use a little tweeking on leg room an seat size, shape an padding.

fun focus
By sheldo on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

after having a 2001 fx3 this 2004 focus is great.

happy buyer
By constantinosam on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great car, great gas consuption, cost under $11000.00, no d.p. good looking, very comfortable. 5 speed with air.

ford focus
By robert faragalli on 05/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

reliable and plenty fast enough for the new jersey turnpike where it spends most of its time