2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Nice little car
By PaulLee on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The feel of driving this car is better than the two Civics (1987 and 1996) I had. Cute little designs and color in the interior. Exterior is a little bit disappointing. Road noise is somewhat loud. I drove it for 3 months so far. I don't know if it's reliable. The door locks inside are not very easy to operate.

Great Car
By ranner on 06/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I had a 01 SE that I loved, and never had any problems with, but just recently I decided to let it go and get an 04 ZTS, I can really tell the difference in horsepower. I like the front end design better on the 04 than on the 05. They shouldn't have changed those headlights. The folding back seats are wonderful, I use that space all the time. Even the trunk only is very roomy for the size of the car. For the few times I've ever sat in the back seat, I'd have to say, it was very comfortable and surprisingly roomy.

The Best for the Price
By Jay979 on 06/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Did a lot of reaserch before buying the car and found the best car for the price. Driving it is a lot of fun, great features for the price , upscale look.

consumers rating
By Shirley Graumann on 06/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

It gets great gas milage and it is fun to drive. It could use a little more power. But who wants a speeding ticket?

our little wonder
By pengins on 06/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This little wonder, is small enough to feel like your are driving a sports car, but big enough to seat a family of 4...Comftorable, great suspension (tight), quick ,pick up, great steering and handeling, (I have a tendeancy to go to fast in it...because it handles so fine)lots of trunk space,interior space, and very rummy, good gas miliage,aerodinamic, so pleased it is americian, (small cars used to be better made as a foreign car, (but we would never buy one of those)We are truley surprised and elated, htat we found this wonderful car...

My Funky Ford Focus
By shadana on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love my car. This is the first car that I have ever owned and I am proud of my purchase. I love all the standards features (cd player, power windows, locks). I've driving 5 hours in my car and was still able to go out and party. I still wanted to drive.

my focus
By franv on 06/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

good value and american made

Beautiful, but bad quality
By isbllvaz on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

First week I have purchased it, the fuel bump went bad and had to be replaced (about $230, the car dealership has replaced it). Two more months and the alternator went bad ($120), so both the alternator and the battery ($60) had to be replaced. On top of it all, the wheel got stuck one day and the whole key set ($200) had to be replaced. My car has been towed three times in the first 5 months that I had it. Also, the a/c, when is turned on, does take away the performance of the engine... the car does not go as fast as if the a/c was turned off.

ford focus
By david gutierrez on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I swithced from an SUV to the focus because i was worried about the gas price hikes. Although i miss the height of the SUV, i love the gas savings and the sportyness of my 5 speed focus.

car of cars
By jackielighting on 06/05/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this car is truely the best car I have ever owned both men and women look at the car as I drive by I have seen them point and smile with the look of wanting on there face