2004 Ford Focus SVT - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great little car!
By GilGarp on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The SVT was not a car I had considered but a pushy salesperson was all I needed to get me in the driver's seat. Needless to say I was impressed! I would probably say that performance was the most important thing (after price) when I was looking for a car. And while the SVT has decent acceleration, it really shines in the handling department. It's very solid, has a well-rounded bunch of performance upgrades (brakes, gearbox, suspension, engine, etc.), lots of little visual sporty touches, and surprisingly versatile. The back seats fold flat, which is nice for when I need to take my bike places.

POCKET ROCKET, small size but large powe
By joshuam on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a small car with alot of power. SVT is that way to go. i test drove a few other cars (celica,eclipse,sunfire) though each have there benefits, i must say that the FocusSVt is on top.

Be not mislead!
By An owner on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My 2002 Ford Focus SVT is beyond a doubt one of the most fun to drive vehicles I have ever owned -- When I can drive it... I have had over ten repair issues in less than 10,000 miles and the car is currently in a sad state of disrepair. To ad insult to this injury my Ford service experience has been the absolute worst I have ever experienced.

MOST FUN CAR TO DRIVE
By PURPLE-LOBSTER on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

THIS CAR IS WITHOUT THE MOST FUN FOR THE BUCK. IT STOPS,GOES AND HANDELS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER CAR FOR THE SAME MONEY. MY FRIENDS WITH TOYOTAS LOVE TO DRIVE THIS "AMERICAN" CAR. THEY EVEN WANT ONE. ONE WORD FOR THE SVT FOCUS---- --FUN-FUN-FUN

Best Car Ever
By Darko Avenged on 09/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle is amazing the handling is superb and the accerlation is excellent for a small engine. The interior design is new and inovative and extremely pleasing to the eyes. In all this a fun car to drive and you'll look good driving it too.

svt focus review
By motohead on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

i've owned my svt focus for a year now and i am glad it came with a warranty. the first visit to the shop cost about 1,300 bucks. it was all covered under the warranty including the tires that needed to be replaced because of a deffect in the sidewall cracking.