2004 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
great little car
By ed kuypers on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

fast, smooth transmission, handles like a sports car,small outside but big & roomy inside, rides as smooth as a large car,excellent visibility and high seats that can be adjusted, well made, traction in wagon improved by moving spare tire and heavier items onto the back seat or on the floor,long trips are non tiring,well named as a 'fun' or 'zippy' car, but get the extended warranty.

Improvements
By Ronald R. Culler on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

more horsepower better ergonomics on dash vynal seats not so many dings in alarms better radio system MORE soundproofing (too much road noise) I will be looking for a new car this Spring, I would like to buy an improved Focus wagon.

Ford Focus Wagon ZTW
By rweiss on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent performance, smooth drive and quiet engine, despite the fact that it is a 4 cylinder engine.Superb accelaration

I hate my car
By Hate my Focus on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

To this day, I so mad at myself for buying this thing - knobs/trim have fallen off, the transmission makes noises - I am honestly as afraid to drive this car, as i was when i had a beater in college

Room for the entire family +dog
By regalbjudy on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wagon a "short person" can drive comfortably.

Great Little Car
By IseeClearly on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This car is a delight to drive and pleasure to own. I've been able to haul considerably large loads in it - to my satisfaction. It consumes a bit more gas than it should; my 15 year old compact sedan consumed far less even in its last months. It has a tendency to reach high speeds before I know it; hard to avoid speeding. The upholstery is poor, but the seat is comfortable for me. I had no options for better tires so the ride can be rough at times.

It is a wagon with a Blaupauck standard
By leonkreb on 10/19/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

2 kids and no more Mustang opted 4 a wagon over an SUV and didn't want to pay much: frugal CPA. Handles fine, nice pickup 4 a small engine (had 2 Mustangs since 17). Inside is ok in fit however I am 6'3" 275 with a 56 jacket size & 23" arms (competitive strongman)(I can not fit in the yupo BMW 3 series or Audi). The stereo is great: Blaupauk that is standard CD MP3 player. Just wish the rear seats fell flush when down. Looks exactly like Volvo V40 (Ford owns Volvo) for 10K less minus sun roof & leather seats. If you need a slant on your front grill 4 10K more go 4 it. My wife's 2 friends have the Volvo & they even said it is same just less frilly.

Focus wagon Excellant to the travler
By dthatsme on 09/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I normally drive a C 5 Vette but on the road for work I drive the Focus Loaded wagon interior all leather excellant gas saver and a lot of space for hauling what I need in the work force.Im a Quality Rep. and highly recomend this car.

FUN CAR TO DRIVE AND GOOD DEAL TOO!
By zippadeedudah on 09/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

THIS CAR HAS MORE ROOM INSIDE THAN WOULD EVER BE EXPECTED. IT IS EXCELLENTLY DESIGNED AND IS AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE. THE GAS MILEAGE IS FANTASTIC AND IT IS AN ABSOLUTE JOY TO DRIVE. I THOUGHT THE PURCHASE OF THIS VEHICLE OUT FOR A LONG TIME BEFORE MAKING THE JUMP AND I CERTAINLY DO LIKE THIS CAR.

Awesome Focus
By SANDY on 09/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This is one of the best North American cars on the road. It handles superbly, it has great fuel economy and the fit and finish rivels anything in its class from Japan