2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
sean's review
By sean55697 on 03/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I like this car. There have been only 253 yellow SVT focus' made. The handeling of this car is better than any other. It is very fun to drive.

not your everyday focus
By Weston A. on 03/02/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

All i can say is what a great car. This car has everything and more expected from a Ford vehicle. even though subaru makes a faster car i dont see it being as nice as the svt, and not to mention its 5000+ dollars more price tag. The car i own is equipped with the european appearence package, and wow is that worth the money. if anything ford is selling this option to cheap. all in all the best car i have ever owned, (even though my last car was a 1991 porsche 944 S2!)

best car i had
By edwart26 on 02/22/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

a lot of fun to drive, really really fast, is a great ride

Bolan
By Bolan on 02/17/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

SVTF has great handling nice engine and tranny its very well equiped and its fun to drive but it requires premium fuel and for sure this car is NOT a gas saver but its fast and thats important

In the mountains
By JCFISH on 02/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I have been very pleased with my SVT.It does really well in the mountains as it seems to always have a gear to climb any pass rapidly!.I was concerned about the gas milage but am getting 25 mixed and 30 on the highway and I use 87 octane which seems to work fine at our high altitude.This is a world class car and not just for the money.

zx-3
By sherita on 02/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

i love my zx-3

Better than dodge by a mile.
By bigtex on 01/19/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

A fun car to drive great performance 1/4 mile numbers for it have been so different but my personal experiance with my car and im a avid drag racer legally of course know that the three door which no one seems to test for god knows why is way better than a five door counterpart in performance issues anyway i havent even seen a five on the streets only three so write about it instead as far as the neon goes if i slapped a turbo on my focus which by the way has a smaller motor and is naturally aspirated and still keeps up with the dodge the focus would smoke the neon srt-4.

my svt fiona
By logon on 12/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

very torque'y when I first got it I had to get used to a little torque steer when you lay on the gas. I think that I would stiffen the suspention. it feels a bit flotty.

GET FOCUSED
By TWEDER8002 on 12/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

THIS IS AN EXCELENT CAR. I WOULD RECOMENED IT TO ANYONE. THE REST OF THE SVT LINE OF CARS ARE ALSO AWESOME LOOK OUT FOR THE 2005 LIGHTINING NEW DESIGN 500 HORSES AND 550 ft/Lbs TORQUE. THE SVT FOCUS IS THE FUNEST CAR IVE EVER DRIVEN

Awsome Car
By Dj on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

The Car is Awsome