2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great little car!
By GilGarp on 11/18/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

The SVT was not a car I had considered but a pushy salesperson was all I needed to get me in the driver's seat. Needless to say I was impressed! I would probably say that performance was the most important thing (after price) when I was looking for a car. And while the SVT has decent acceleration, it really shines in the handling department. It's very solid, has a well-rounded bunch of performance upgrades (brakes, gearbox, suspension, engine, etc.), lots of little visual sporty touches, and surprisingly versatile. The back seats fold flat, which is nice for when I need to take my bike places.

I love this car
By Mrs Greene on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is wonderful, well built, haven't giving me any problem. I love his car.

not a fan
By Erin Lynn on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This car was too light, so it was bad in rain and snow.

POCKET ROCKET, small size but large powe
By joshuam on 11/14/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I was looking for a small car with alot of power. SVT is that way to go. i test drove a few other cars (celica,eclipse,sunfire) though each have there benefits, i must say that the FocusSVt is on top.

I hate my car
By Hate my Focus on 11/09/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

To this day, I so mad at myself for buying this thing - knobs/trim have fallen off, the transmission makes noises - I am honestly as afraid to drive this car, as i was when i had a beater in college

Focus #1
By shannonann on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The Ford Focus is like no other. I have had nothing but fun with my car and never have come into any problems with this car and am looking to get a 2004 Focus, all I have to do is decide on the color. Once the Focus came out, similar makes of car had the same body style, everyone wants a focus!

Room for the entire family +dog
By regalbjudy on 11/05/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This is a wagon a "short person" can drive comfortably.

i rented a brand new one
By Cherylg on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i took the car it had very few miles and i was going from brooklyn new york to lancaster PA the ride was very uncomfortable and the steering wheel shook when the car went over 65miles i would never ever buy any kind of ford cause i had a 1986 sable and that's similar to ford tauras which i think wereboth very unproductive vechiles so think before you purchase one.

Be not mislead!
By An owner on 10/28/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

My 2002 Ford Focus SVT is beyond a doubt one of the most fun to drive vehicles I have ever owned -- When I can drive it... I have had over ten repair issues in less than 10,000 miles and the car is currently in a sad state of disrepair. To ad insult to this injury my Ford service experience has been the absolute worst I have ever experienced.

Makes you want to drive!
By Traxx on 10/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

WOW what an awesome car!And what you get for the Price,Can beat it!! Makes driving fun again. The sunroof is a must have to complete the hole Package! Wow and the 6 Pack CD player Good call Ford!