2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Two Focuses in two years
By Dennis Hodges on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought first Focus for the wife in Aug. 2002. Liked it so well that when my truck was paid off this year, I had to have one for myself. both of them are ZTS models.

Drives like a spoets car,30+mpg
By gordyd3 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Best small car I've ever owned, fun to drive, very comfortable, lots of leg and head room. I'm going to buy another one next year, an SVT!

focus rating
By michelle/robert on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this car has been great for us. Fun to drive, looks great, great warrenty. I can't wait to buy a new one.

FoCuZ PoWeR
By Alyssa on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE MY FOCUS... Not much else to say.

Focus Again!
By JethroIII on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The Focus is the best vehicle I have ever owned. First one was dealer model out of the showroom day after it arrived in 10/99. 11/03, traded it in with 97,000 problem free miles. Completed all maintainence requirements. Original brakes lasted 87,000 miles and only utilized 3 sets of tires. A reliable vehicle that's fun to drive. 2004 ZTS is more fun to drive, zippier engine and interior upgrades copmared to prior Focus SE. The third Focus also purchased on same day, retiring 1991 Mustang now owning a 2003 Focus SE. Trunk space is large, able to pack family of five with plenty of luggage for long haul trips.

Improvements
By Ronald R. Culler on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

more horsepower better ergonomics on dash vynal seats not so many dings in alarms better radio system MORE soundproofing (too much road noise) I will be looking for a new car this Spring, I would like to buy an improved Focus wagon.

Focus has more upgrades than a computer
By holo on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Think of 500 horsepower..Cause thats what can go in the ford focus.... This car can be exceptionally fun to drive..Think of maxium head and leg room...Think sporty... Think sexy.... Think Sleek...Think Motavation... Think Style.... Think Future when you think of a Ford Focus...I dont know about you but I am supercharged ready to go right now to drive my Focus...

Fun
By E.Ruppert on 11/29/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This is a great little car. Lots of fun to drive, handles great, and has a surprising amount of power. It gets up and merges to freeway speed without any problem. The Focus has better overall quality than most of the other comparable cars I test drove before deciding to purchase..

Ford Focus Wagon ZTW
By rweiss on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Excellent performance, smooth drive and quiet engine, despite the fact that it is a 4 cylinder engine.Superb accelaration

Awesome car!
By avengerc4 on 11/20/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus ZX3 Premium 2dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

This car is the best car I have ever driven. I previously owned a 2000 v6 mercury cougar and love the focus a lot better. It is lighter with less pickup but a new air intake and exhaust put it right on track.