2004 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Love My Frogmobile.
By Tim the tool man on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

My Focus ZTW is the best car I have owned in several years. The Focus is not a problematic car like it was when it was first introduced. the car is fun to drive, economical, and quite frankly handy as a pocket on a shirt when it comes to hauling your stuff.Alos this car is comfortable to ride in I love it.

FUN TO DRIVE
By sgr on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED TO REPLACE A LEASED TAURUS. THE FOCUS WAGON IS A HIGHLY USABLE VEHICLE,EX., HAULING BAGS OF LAWN SUPPLIES, CABINETS, HOME REPAIR SUPPLIES,ETC. COULD NOT CARRY IN TAURUS. IMPRESSED WITH POWER OF 2.3L ENGINE.

Still like it
By LEEZ on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Overall very happy, but the clock is the pitts! What was Ford thinking! Mileage is still a disappointment, 21- 22 in city, and I traded a 6 cylinder for this 4, but it is peppy. Love the space inside. Saw other complaints of no crossbars on roof rack, mine came with them and I want them off! Too hard to wash the roof and I will never use them.

Great bang for $
By leon Joe on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

No problem, great value for $, I'm not a yuppie but I am a CPA w/ 3 masters degrees. Car goes A to B without problem.

fun focus wagon
By trappersdad on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

My wife and i love to take golf vacations. The Focus wagon gives us plenty of room for two sets of clubs, luggage, coolers etc. It's a lot of fun to drive, has great pickup, and excellent gas mileage. I f you live in a place where you get cold winters, go for the heated seats, you'll love them. Excellent value for the money, I highly recomend it!

Good car for price
By dacomfort on 04/13/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

Overall I am very happy with the car. The pick-up is pretty good, especially for a 4 cylinder. It's very spacious for the price. The gas mileage is what I expected (based upon Consumer Reports rating) at about 24 mpg overall. The one thing that I dislike is when only the rear window (especially right window) is down 2-4 inches and travelling at 45-50 mph there are strong cavitations pounding the ear drums. This can be alleviated by opening other windows though. ZTW offers a lot more car for little price increase over SE wagon.

fords best
By houweb on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

my focus wagon is great 35,000 never a problem..still looks great , comfortable...took cross country and back and was a pleasure...what a great car!!

Drives like a much more expensive car
By Free2be on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This car actually have a little Soul. I guess that is why it is the top sel ler in the European market.

Little Red Wagon
By everafter on 04/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I love my little red wagon. It's very easy to drive,,,I've made several road trips in it already and its very comfortable. Gas mileage is good too.

Litter
By Patricia Goforth on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

I would like to see something put into the vehicle to accommodate a litter bag. I have hung one on the door handle on the front passenger side of the vehicle. This is not easy to use when driving. We have purchase a new Ford F250 which has a small hook in the center of the dash. Very nice and convenience. I also find it VERY hard to read the clock.