2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
i like it okay
By Rev E. Lation on 04/24/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

of course i would have rather drove out in one of those T birds that i couldnt stop looking at while i was buying this car, but i have to admit i like this car. i am six foot three and i noticed right away that the steering wheel was smaller than usual so my knees were not wrapped around it, plus the height of the car left plenty of room for me. i am used to feeling smashed into a car as small as this, and for once i feel it was made for me, especially since the seat actually lowers. i have never owned a new car before, and i have to agree with everyone else, this is fun to drive, and the sound system is pretty nice.

ford focus what a surprise
By scutterbutt\ on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

the overall performance of my ford focus has been good,. the interior design is adjustable to my needs. Able to fit two adults and two kids in the vehicle comfortably. Had a few minor problems however was able to take vehicle to the dealership and taken care of. All in all very happy with the ford focus

ford focus
By outlet on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

terrific to drive......a lot of head room for large bodies

Should have bought a VW Beetle (LOL)!
By TheOakdalen on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What is everyone raving about? I dislike everything about it. The only thing good about it was that it was cheap.

Charlie's Focus Review
By Charlie Tuna on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Over all the Focus is an all around good car.

Great buy
By Anne on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I truly enjoy my Focus. Great reliability, handles well in the snow. Super on gas vs. mileage. Only problem:water seeps in the trunk when trunk door is pulled open after it rains or went to the car wash but it's the only problem I have encountered with this little jewel.

focus rating
By michelle/robert on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this car has been great for us. Fun to drive, looks great, great warrenty. I can't wait to buy a new one.

Drives like a spoets car,30+mpg
By gordyd3 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Best small car I've ever owned, fun to drive, very comfortable, lots of leg and head room. I'm going to buy another one next year, an SVT!

I would love to purchase a focus!
By student of cet on 10/02/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I never purchased a focus before but in due time Iwould to buy one so that i can injoy the luruxy of an focus and is a perfect car for me sense i have no kids yet!