2004 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Love My Frogmobile.
By Tim the tool man on 05/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

My Focus ZTW is the best car I have owned in several years. The Focus is not a problematic car like it was when it was first introduced. the car is fun to drive, economical, and quite frankly handy as a pocket on a shirt when it comes to hauling your stuff.Alos this car is comfortable to ride in I love it.

S upermod's Review
By Supermod26 on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

Car is fun to drive, have not had long enough to give a good review..

fun focus
By sheldo on 05/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

after having a 2001 fx3 this 2004 focus is great.

EXCELENT FUN & EXCITEMENT
By joe drake on 05/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I love my focus! My wife had a 2001 zx3 when they came out with the svt after driving the zx3 three I new this was something I had to drive. I loved the way the zx3 handle and it had a nice amonent of horse power. When I new i could aFord a new car. I had to test drive the focus svt. I was in love if i could get a so called nicer more pricy car I would have to pass. This car moves on demand the only thing I would ever drive is a more powerful focus. I didn't just buy a svt zx5 but also bought a zx5 for my wife to replace her zx3. Because now we have to kids the focus svt zx5 gives me the fun of a sports car and the comfort to carry my to kids in style.

Wonderful Car
By JLUFORTE on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We traded in our 1998 Camaro, and trust me this new car rocks! Tons of mod options... that aren't very pricy. I love it, the MP3 player is a definite plus. Thank you!

FUN TO DRIVE
By sgr on 05/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZTW 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

VEHICLE WAS PURCHASED TO REPLACE A LEASED TAURUS. THE FOCUS WAGON IS A HIGHLY USABLE VEHICLE,EX., HAULING BAGS OF LAWN SUPPLIES, CABINETS, HOME REPAIR SUPPLIES,ETC. COULD NOT CARRY IN TAURUS. IMPRESSED WITH POWER OF 2.3L ENGINE.

great car
By terry b on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

I've had the SVT about a month, and it has met my high expectations. For the money, nothing can touch it. Drove it 1800 miles up and down the Oregon coast, and had too much fun... the only car that could stay with it was a 740i that took me on an uphill passing lane... The car is docile around town, but when it comes on the cam, it's like Jekyll and Hyde. My brother has a Cooper S, and the SVT has equivalent performance, a better ride, a usable back seat and costs $6K less... the Cooper is cuter, though. Only problem has been that throwout bearing noise, which seems to be chronic with these cars

better then expected.
By jdft on 05/20/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus ZX5 Comfort 4dr Hatchback (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

i was expecting to settle for a plain car, due to my financial limits. but this 2.3liter engine is very fast. it has more horsepower then my huge (in comparison) sable wagon had. the only areas of concern is lower gas mileage then expected, but perhaps that is because i like to drive it hard. the a/c is weak and blow dust and leaf debris thru the vents. love the new stereo system that lets me see title of song playing.

happy buyer
By constantinosam on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great car, great gas consuption, cost under $11000.00, no d.p. good looking, very comfortable. 5 speed with air.

Family Focus
By Inhispeace on 05/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus SVT 4dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 6M)

This vehicle has great driving ability, I do not know about it's reliablity because of the fact that I have not owned it, but just under 3 months.