2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Great bang for the buck
By Anicia on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Can't beat the Focus for the money. An affordable fun to drive sedan we can live with. Great perfomance and handling. Comfortable seating for 4.

Love this Car
By Chankanaab on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a big guy - 6'4" - and laughed when the dealer told me I'd find the Focus comfortable, but he was right. It's so much bigger inside than you'd ever think, and I've been really glad that I bought it. It's a reliable, zippy little car. Great for commuting, great on gas mileage. Huge trunk. I'd recommend it to anyone.

My Ford Focus
By francie on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I had loved the look of the car from day one, and when I was finally able to buy one new I could hardly believe it! I wasn't even going to test drive it first, that's how much I loved it already! And now its everything I had dreamed it would be. I'm 44 and i feel like a Teenager again behind the wheel. Its practical yet sporty. That's good enough for me! I actually look forward to my drive to work everyday!!

Two Focuses in two years
By Dennis Hodges on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Bought first Focus for the wife in Aug. 2002. Liked it so well that when my truck was paid off this year, I had to have one for myself. both of them are ZTS models.

focus rating
By michelle/robert on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

this car has been great for us. Fun to drive, looks great, great warrenty. I can't wait to buy a new one.

FoCuZ PoWeR
By Alyssa on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I LOVE MY FOCUS... Not much else to say.

Drives like a spoets car,30+mpg
By gordyd3 on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Best small car I've ever owned, fun to drive, very comfortable, lots of leg and head room. I'm going to buy another one next year, an SVT!

Great car
By oris on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I have no problem with this car. I was amazed at the comfort it offers.

Best Car
By Flaya on 12/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got a Focus for Easter because my parents were tired of sharing their vehicles with me. This is the best car I've driven for the past 3 years. It's fun to drive, easy to get around in, and doesn't take much to fill the car up. The most I've spent on fuel since I purchased the car was about 13 dollars, and it lasts me a week and a half or so. I live with my parents and brother, and we chose this over our van to go on weekend trips. It's the perfect car for a teenager, because it apears like a young and interjetic car. That is exactly what it is, as well.

Focus has more upgrades than a computer
By holo on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Think of 500 horsepower..Cause thats what can go in the ford focus.... This car can be exceptionally fun to drive..Think of maxium head and leg room...Think sporty... Think sexy.... Think Sleek...Think Motavation... Think Style.... Think Future when you think of a Ford Focus...I dont know about you but I am supercharged ready to go right now to drive my Focus...