2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
FORD FOCUS ZTS REVIEW
By Kennard Lee on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

The overall balance of the Ford Focus ZTS is remarkable for the price of the car. I have driven more expensive cars and have had less enjoyment with those. I was so impressed with the handling, performance and comfort of the ZTS that I bought a second one two months later.

Should have bought a VW Beetle (LOL)!
By TheOakdalen on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

What is everyone raving about? I dislike everything about it. The only thing good about it was that it was cheap.

Charlie's Focus Review
By Charlie Tuna on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Over all the Focus is an all around good car.

Love this Car
By Chankanaab on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a big guy - 6'4" - and laughed when the dealer told me I'd find the Focus comfortable, but he was right. It's so much bigger inside than you'd ever think, and I've been really glad that I bought it. It's a reliable, zippy little car. Great for commuting, great on gas mileage. Huge trunk. I'd recommend it to anyone.

2001 ford focus
By cab on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2001 Ford Focus. I have the high performance tires on the car which suck if you live in the Northeast. They are horrible on bumps and have had bubbles in them caused by hitting potholes. Hello this is the notrtheast. If the tire can not take potholes then don't sell cars with that type of tires in the northeasr. sell them only in phoenix. I have had constant emission problems. Thank god they were covered by the warranty. The paint has rusted & chipped out by the trunck. Which was covered by warranty. At 40,000 miles my starter went and i had to pu a new one in .

Great buy
By Anne on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I truly enjoy my Focus. Great reliability, handles well in the snow. Super on gas vs. mileage. Only problem:water seeps in the trunk when trunk door is pulled open after it rains or went to the car wash but it's the only problem I have encountered with this little jewel.

hanksta's review
By hank kent on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I find that the ford focus is a wonderful economy car for families, college students, and people who do not want to waste money on gas (like me). The focus is fun to drive and very stylish. Good job Ford Motor Company.

I Love MY car!
By FocusGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had it for 3 1/2 MONTHS and I Lover it so much! It drives so easy and is very cute! I can't imagine having any other car!

Great bang for the buck
By Anicia on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

Can't beat the Focus for the money. An affordable fun to drive sedan we can live with. Great perfomance and handling. Comfortable seating for 4.

focus to the focus
By dreama on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i would just like to say that i have had my focus for a year and there isn't one thing that i dislike about it. it's the most practical car and the steering makes you feel like your driving a race car. it could be a nice family car, or it could be a sleek sporty car. whatever your needs are the focus is the best choice!