2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
ford focus
By outlet on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

terrific to drive......a lot of head room for large bodies

Ford - A car that is a mistake
By Ford - fix on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a joke of a vehicle. My cousin bought a new Focus. From day one she had problems with this auto. During her first 1000 miles of driving the transmission needed to be fixed three times. At 1800 miles the battery failed. At 2700 miles - the brakes failed, yes at 2700 miles the brakes failed. Her dealer was useless. The zone representative was of no assistance. She will never buy a ford and I would never own one either.

Great Little Car For The Money
By MarkieJohn on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 in for a 4-door Focus SE sedan. This car has plenty of room for up to 5 people. I love how you sit high in it with a clear view of the road in front. Love the sunroof and the in-dash 6-disc cd player..they are awesome. The 2.0-liter Zetec engine is peppy with the 5-speed manual, but still lacks the smoothness and precision of some of those import cars, but road noise is very minimal. This car handles great..seats lack back support. The brakes are dissapointing in this car..reminds me of the escort again. Overall, a great car for the money/value.

Worn Brakes
By JohnNV51 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We really enjoy the car. My youngest daughter is the primary driver. Since we have owned it, several of my co- workers have purchased one for their teenagers. The handling is quick and the car has a nice feel on the road at highway speeds. The sound system is nice and the seats are comfortable. We like the fold down rear seats as we can fit the snow boards inside.

My Trendy Focus
By LtlChef on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My focus is the most comfortable and most reliable car I have ever owned. It gets great gas mileage and it very rarely fails me. If you buy a Focus you won't be sorry.

i love my focus
By godsblondeangel on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Ford focus is the best car that i have had, i am in love with my focus ..

Love this Car
By Chankanaab on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I'm a big guy - 6'4" - and laughed when the dealer told me I'd find the Focus comfortable, but he was right. It's so much bigger inside than you'd ever think, and I've been really glad that I bought it. It's a reliable, zippy little car. Great for commuting, great on gas mileage. Huge trunk. I'd recommend it to anyone.

the ride of your life
By YourHonesty on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car its fun and FAST! Great for teens of all ages! Im 21 and man it is aa awsome car!!!!!!

focus to the focus
By dreama on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i would just like to say that i have had my focus for a year and there isn't one thing that i dislike about it. it's the most practical car and the steering makes you feel like your driving a race car. it could be a nice family car, or it could be a sleek sporty car. whatever your needs are the focus is the best choice!

Great buy
By Anne on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I truly enjoy my Focus. Great reliability, handles well in the snow. Super on gas vs. mileage. Only problem:water seeps in the trunk when trunk door is pulled open after it rains or went to the car wash but it's the only problem I have encountered with this little jewel.