2004 Ford Focus Sedan Consumer Reviews 11

2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Ford - A car that is a mistake
By Ford - fix on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is a joke of a vehicle. My cousin bought a new Focus. From day one she had problems with this auto. During her first 1000 miles of driving the transmission needed to be fixed three times. At 1800 miles the battery failed. At 2700 miles - the brakes failed, yes at 2700 miles the brakes failed. Her dealer was useless. The zone representative was of no assistance. She will never buy a ford and I would never own one either.

By chrissy on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

MY VEHICLE BEFORE I PURCHASED MY LITTLE ZOO-ZOO WAS A 2000 FORD EXPLORER. IT HAD ALL THE LUXURY OF AN SUV, BUT THE GAS MILEAGE WAS A LITTLE HARD TO SWALLOW DUE TO THE FACT THAT I TRAVEL 55 MILES A DAY TO WORK. AFTER PURCHASING THE FOCUS, MY GAS WORRIES WERE GONE. I DO APPROM. 300 MILES ON A TANK OF GAS AND I LOVE THE SLEEKNESS AND COMFORT OF MY VEHICLE. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE TO AT LEAST TEST THE FOCUS AND EXPERIENCE THE LITTLE ZOO-ZOO FOR YOUR SELF.

Great Little Car For The Money
By MarkieJohn on 12/25/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently traded in my 2000 Ford Escort ZX2 in for a 4-door Focus SE sedan. This car has plenty of room for up to 5 people. I love how you sit high in it with a clear view of the road in front. Love the sunroof and the in-dash 6-disc cd player..they are awesome. The 2.0-liter Zetec engine is peppy with the 5-speed manual, but still lacks the smoothness and precision of some of those import cars, but road noise is very minimal. This car handles great..seats lack back support. The brakes are dissapointing in this car..reminds me of the escort again. Overall, a great car for the money/value.

Worn Brakes
By JohnNV51 on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

We really enjoy the car. My youngest daughter is the primary driver. Since we have owned it, several of my co- workers have purchased one for their teenagers. The handling is quick and the car has a nice feel on the road at highway speeds. The sound system is nice and the seats are comfortable. We like the fold down rear seats as we can fit the snow boards inside.

I Love MY car!
By FocusGal on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I've only had it for 3 1/2 MONTHS and I Lover it so much! It drives so easy and is very cute! I can't imagine having any other car!

focus to the focus
By dreama on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i would just like to say that i have had my focus for a year and there isn't one thing that i dislike about it. it's the most practical car and the steering makes you feel like your driving a race car. it could be a nice family car, or it could be a sleek sporty car. whatever your needs are the focus is the best choice!

hanksta's review
By hank kent on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I find that the ford focus is a wonderful economy car for families, college students, and people who do not want to waste money on gas (like me). The focus is fun to drive and very stylish. Good job Ford Motor Company.

2001 ford focus
By cab on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.3L 4cyl 5M)

I have a 2001 Ford Focus. I have the high performance tires on the car which suck if you live in the Northeast. They are horrible on bumps and have had bubbles in them caused by hitting potholes. Hello this is the notrtheast. If the tire can not take potholes then don't sell cars with that type of tires in the northeasr. sell them only in phoenix. I have had constant emission problems. Thank god they were covered by the warranty. The paint has rusted & chipped out by the trunck. Which was covered by warranty. At 40,000 miles my starter went and i had to pu a new one in .

i love my focus
By godsblondeangel on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Ford focus is the best car that i have had, i am in love with my focus ..

This should have been a LEMON Vehicle
By Elisa Maldonado on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought in 6/00 a brand new Ford Focus 2000. To make the long story short, I have had to have 5 fuel pumps put in the car. Has left me on the street, shop had my vehicle for 3 months, could not figure out what was wrong with it. Co worker at work has similiar problems that I had, she has traded the car since. Her vehicle was newer than mine.