2004 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Excellent little car
By wagnerzx2 on 04/12/13 16:51 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

After my Escort ZX2 died (after 13 years) I needed a new car. After test driving several, this little wagon perked my interest. I bought it used with 86,000 miles on it in August of 2012, and since, (april 2013) have put over 20,000 miles on it. I average about 33 mpg. about 28 city, 32 against the wind, and 40 with the wind. Since I travel a lot, its great to have the cargo space and the excellent gas mileage. And when I'm home, I can haul my three kids all over the place and everyone is confortable, even with one still in a booster seat. My only downside on this very particular vehicle is that I do not have cruise control. Otherwise, its a great car.

fords best
By houweb on 04/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

my focus wagon is great 35,000 never a problem..still looks great , comfortable...took cross country and back and was a pleasure...what a great car!!

Drives like a much more expensive car
By Free2be on 04/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

This car actually have a little Soul. I guess that is why it is the top sel ler in the European market.

Oh Yeah!
By beetle_chick_cj on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

As a poor college student this car was my first choice. It is very economical (the price and the amount I save on gas). I recommend this car to anyone! It is very roomy inside and is extremely quiet!

Improvements
By Ronald R. Culler on 12/02/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.3L 4cyl 4A)

more horsepower better ergonomics on dash vynal seats not so many dings in alarms better radio system MORE soundproofing (too much road noise) I will be looking for a new car this Spring, I would like to buy an improved Focus wagon.