2004 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Mixed feelings
By Shirl on 06/20/08 21:04 PM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I do not like cars, but needed a vehicle and got a good deal on the Ford Focus. I have been amazed with its reliability, comfort and ease of driving. It is a very comfortable car to drive, and I drive in winding mountainous terrain. It drives well in the winter in snow. Very comfortable and reliable, but I just personally like SUVsl

Zero To Hero
By Paul on 04/10/07 11:03 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I traded in my manuel Protege for this so my wife could drive also and hated it from the start because it was boring and I didn't have trust in Ford cars. Now it's my work car and after driving it more I have learned to love it and trust it. It's had zero problems so it's my hero. Just wish it was a manual with a cd player and power windows, but its the base. Overall this is the best vehicle to have for a work car. I hope it stays this good for the next 50k since its got 50k on it now.

one of the best cars i ever owned
By martha bowen on 03/04/06 17:03 PM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This is one of the best cars I have ever owned. The comfy drive, roomy interior; I love the gas mileage and reliability and I drive a lot with no worries. Would buy another Focus any day.

My '03 Focus
By LisaMarie on 09/22/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Love it and have great service from Dealer!!

Focus on This
By LucyFocus on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Sporty, affordable, reliable car...nice economic car to drive and it is really inexpensive on gas. It is a cute car that is roomy inside, and hsa great curves outside.

Very Good
By Trev Connelly on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I like the Focus! It looks great, especially in white. Super price.Good gas milage-38 highway 31 city. It has a great feel to it. Just drive something else after driving it and you really will notice....even a WRX. Massive trunk! Comfy seats...they go up and down..it helps when you are 6ft 3ins.Finally a good european car sold by ford in the US.

Nice little car
By PaulLee on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The feel of driving this car is better than the two Civics (1987 and 1996) I had. Cute little designs and color in the interior. Exterior is a little bit disappointing. Road noise is somewhat loud. I drove it for 3 months so far. I don't know if it's reliable. The door locks inside are not very easy to operate.

happy buyer
By constantinosam on 05/19/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

great car, great gas consuption, cost under $11000.00, no d.p. good looking, very comfortable. 5 speed with air.

Great Car!! Better than Civic !
By 86 on 05/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Really great car! Fun to drive and reliable! It never had broken down!It's made in the USA!

Ford Focus Review
By Jess45342 on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Cheap, dependable, spacious interior... need I say more