2004 Ford Focus Hatchback 2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Reviews

ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
I love my ZX3
By cornopro on 08/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I recently bought a new 2004 Ford Focus ZX3, with the 2.0 liter Zetec engine and an automatic. After having driven a minivan for several years, it is so much fun to zip around in traffic in this car. The handling is awesome, especially considering the price. I bought it for nearly 4 grand off the sticker!I really like my Focus, although I wish for a little better gas mileage. Great car!

Nice Surprise!
By ValWat1 on 05/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

At first when my salesman brought the car over for me to look at honestly I thought "I dont like it" because I really wanted a 4 door model. But when I sat in it I noticed how comfortable the seats were, how great the stereo was, the neat armrest compartment between the seats the (get this) Cruise Control & on & on...Also how surprisingly LARGE the trunk space is I fell in LOVE with it.

focus automatic ? 2.0
By tyim on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I once had a 01' model with a 5 speed, this auto is just as fun to drive and the the quality is so good compared to other cars I have had " neon,mustang,daewoo" to name a few. I would give it a second look, can so many europeans be that wrong ?

World Ford Lemon
By Fjorda D'Cheape on 12/13/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

After purchase, I feel abandoned by World Ford. [Although, I did get solicitations for auto insurance] Engine idles roughly -- enough to shake the vehicle. Cuts completely out when coasting with the clutch in. Frankly, I do not trust WF enough to take it back. I can see the $$$ now -- as I opted out of the maintenance trap - - a mistake, I suppose.

my best new car ever
By glen on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Ford Focus Hatchback ZX3 Comfort 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

At 6 foot ten and 350 lbs it isn't easy finding a car that i can fit into much less be comfortable in. imagine my surprise when the car turns out to be fun to drive and, is problem free. On a 900 mile trip i even got more MPG than ever. 33 while cruising at 75. WOW !!! This car just continues to be a joy. Color me in for a svt if they add an automatic.