I owned my 2003 Focus ZTS for 6 months now. Im shocked but its performance for its affordable price. The steering is tight and feels very sporty and handles the corners very well. Gas mileage I get is at least 32 MPG Highway and 26 City. It has a nice stereo system with good bass It also has CD/MP3 player along with Traffic Reports and the and News Reports. Many Focus for this year has different Radio Units, This particular one is my favorite. Seats are Very soft and very easy to clean. Rides very stable at high speeds. The rear spolier gives it enough down force for better handling as well. Low Profile Tires give it a good look. DOHC engine has some pep.I would recommand this car to anyone
1. The DOHC 16 Valve 4 cylinder is one of my most favorites. Its faster then most naturally aspirated 4 cylinders out there now.
2. The Exterior Sport Design gives it a nice slick look to it along with the interior design to match the exterior. The Grey sport gagues makes it feels like your riding in a racing car
3. The handling and feel of the car. The car handles great around corners and handles bumps in the road pretty well. The leather wrapped steering wheel has a sports car look to it and feels like a luxury car
4. The gas mileage is good. the car is very quiet. the engine is very smooth and responsive and still has passing power at 70mph.
5. MOST IMPORTANT: Very Very Reliable
1.Would of liked it if they made Advance Traction Control standard on all ZTS models.
2. Heat seats would also be great if it was standard on all ZTS models instead of it being on a few ZTS models.
3. Could use a rear dome light for the rear passengers.
4. Very Very Cold A/C which is a good thing but the blower motor could be a little more quieter other wise thats not a major issuse.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.