2003 Ford Focus Consumer Review: not my fav car but she saved m

2003 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2003 Ford Focus

not my fav car but she saved my life.
By brit6 on

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

for the most part i like this car.. not my fav car i've had but i was recently re-ended in my focus and she did exactly what she was designed to do. adjuster said there is a impact bar behind the bumper. when the guy in the jeep that rear ended me it bent and bounced him back off of me and destroyed his front end but looked like it didn't do a thing to my rear ended besides looking like it got tapped a lil. it hurt.. i will be honest about that but if i was in a different vehicle the outcome would of been different and a lot worse. did about 2300 dollars in damage but is not totaled. for the price.. i will never complain again for my money. does have it's issues but what ford doesn't??

it's simple in every category. almost a idiot could drive it. definitely replace factory radio. i stuck with a blaupunkt.. factory sucked but i love my aftermarket cd player for sure.. i did have subs in the trunk and it sounded awesome in this little car. wish i had cruise control on mine for road trip but i love the fact that i have a hard time squeezing 35 bucks in the tank for almost empty. get decent gas millage. wish i was better in the city. brakes are great. has it's own issues but like i said. what ford doesn't?? but i can agree fords are tough.

definitely needs more space overall

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review