Extreme Fun!
By Stryford on
2003 Ford Focus ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
My ZTS is amazingly fun to drive! I've owned several cars over the years, but the Focus is the best handling car I've ever owned. It handles as well, or better, than many European cars. For a small car, the interior is very roomy and comfortable. The seat height adjustment with the tilt and telescoping steering wheel really makes finding the right seating position easy. I would definitely recommend a Focus if you want a small, dependable, great handling car. I have test driven a Dodge Neon, a Honda Civic, and a Mazda Protege, and only the Mazda comes close to the complete small car package of the Ford Focus. As if you couldn't tell, I love my car!
Favorite Features
Handling, of course! Large interior space and large trunk. Decent gas mileage. Peppy acceleration. Good stock stereo sound. Excellent reliability. Lots of standard features.
Suggested Improvements
I'm a bit of a speed demon, so the Focus could always use some more power. I wish Ford would make a SVT version of the sedan! The only other suggestion is to make the back seat a true split folding rear seat, because the seat bottom doesn't split like the backrest.