Buy It! Great handling and comfortable!
By Targetdisco on
2003 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)
Gave an 8 for Fuel Economy because it used to be good, now it is average. Lived in suburban DC, with no huge hills, for 1.5 years. Did the long trips, commuting, and around town; all great mileage. Moved to "real" WV with lots of huge hills 13 months ago, and mileage is not good at all. The imitation Euro handling is certainly there and is great. Seats are comfy, lots of room, and good storage. Mine has a sunroof/moonroof and 6 cd changer. I think the Cd changer finally conked out. In 2.5 years, I've taken it to the shop for tires, and oil changes. Oct 06, I bought the car with 30k miles. So it's been an outstanding and problem free car.
Favorite Features
Handling. Sunroof/moonroof. Height adjustable seat and Tilt wheel (I'm 5'1). Roominess and amount of storage. Heat and A/C are quick.
Suggested Improvements
Better headlights. Even with great bulbs, it could be better. Speakers could be better too. Better fuel economy in all terrains. Had to get snow tires for current hilly "real" WV city. Did okay w/ regular all-weather tires. Due to no AWD, wanted snow tires.