Used 2003 Ford Focus SE Wagon Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Focus Wagon - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

Ford Focus Rocks
By tonya byrum

2003 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was scepticle about buying my new Focus wagon. I worried that I would tire of it quickly and worried that I might not find it sporty enough. But, I absolutely love it. I have never been happier with an auto purchase.

It whips in and out of places with total ease. But the best thing is the gas mileage. 30 miles to the gallon! I also love the Blahpunkt sterio that came in it. It rocks!

I haven't found anything that needs improvement. I do wish that mine had cruise control though.

I love it
By Livin' in Wahiawa

2003 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Taking advantage of good incentives (including the Costco Program), my wife and I purchased a new 2003 Focus Wagon. She had test driven an Ion, a Civic, and an Echo (and of course, her old Escort), and loved the ride, power, handling, lines, comforts, space and overall style of her new car. I've driven it a bit, and I confess I like it better than my '98 Saturn SL2.

She likes the power best. Of course, she's going from 88 hp to 140 hp.

The one annoyance we have is the rear seat. The back rests are 60/40 spilt fold-downs, but the entire rear seat is one piece, making the split moot.

Nice utility vehicle
By RWiggler

2003 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Over all a good vehicle and value. I have had no major problems with this vehicle so far.

Comfortable, roomy, good handling, 130 cubic feet of cargo space and about 28 miles per gallon.

Vehicle needs more power.

Nice ride.
By WiseJake

2003 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This wagon rides like a Cadillac. I had a Focus 2 years ago, and was always recieving recall notices in the mail. I was leary about getting another one; I'm very happy I did.

Base sound system (CD player) sounds great. Power windows come standard; Thats cool.

More engine power. Cup holder placement is a little escue.

Neat little car!
By Patricia O'Flaherty

2003 Ford Focus Wagon SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I did own a 1999 Ford Escort and was involved in a serious triple roll over accident. We were told that people do not survive such accidents. My car was totaled but my 83 yo mother and I survived with minor injuries. Since the Escort is no longer made, I chose the replacement for Escort, the Focus. It is a fun car, easy to handle, and sits higher making it easier to exit it!

Handling, larger gas tank, and sitting higher for easier exit and better view with so many SUV's and trucks on the road.

Trunk covers should be standard on wagons! You wouldn't sell a sedan without a trunk cover!