Used 2003 Ford Focus LX Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2003 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:

quite a good car
By asb

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy my new Focus. It is a confortable car and I like it. Still not confortable with the gas mileage...could be much better for this size car.

Performance in general and design

GAS MILEAGE

Love my Ford Focus
By Patricia Lejsek

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was not looking for a Focus when I went to get a car. Due to the dealer not having the car I really wanted on the lot, I chose to get a 2003 Ford Focus, brand new, right off the show room floor. I love my Focus, and will be driving it for a long while before I get another car.

It is very good on gas milage. I love the room and the roomy trunk.

I wish my car had of come with a spoiler, as I have saw some with them since I perchased my Focus, they look very sharp with spoilers on them. I will most likely order a spoiler for my car some times in the near future.

Thanks! Ford
By Mable Moses

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Thanks, We have been Ford owner for lots of years, the proud owner of a Ford Focus. Our first Ford Focus was a 2001. But, in June 2003, we had a head-on car accident with the Focus.The car was a total lost. We only had seat belt and air bag damages. After the settement of the car, the value of the car was good, we got more out of the car than what we paid for it. Now, we got another 2003 Ford Focus. My car is a 2001 Ford Escort ZX2, but my next car will be a Ford Focus. I want to thank the "Lord" and "Ford" for the protecting of our lives. Thanks, Mable Moses 492 Odum Road Lumberton, NC 28360

I loved the room on the inside. I also love everything about this car.

I love the cassette player and our 2003, doesn't have one. Please put both player on the cars.

my first new car
By dreami1969

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the only thing that i have a problem with is that the trunk has rusted inside, so when it rains the water runs into the trunk, mildew smell comes out of the A.C. unit when we turn it on and the passanger side door panel is coming off, other than that we love the car.

comfortable

make the trunk so it does not leak and rust, and fix the door panels so they do not just pop off for no reason

okay
By Focus queen

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The cars is great. Can be fast of the line, you go 50 without paying attention.and the ac is chilly. Overall i like the Focus.

you can have the radio on without the keys.

Make the car more comfortable. The seats are hard and there is no arm rest.