2003 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Ford Focus Rocks
By tonya byrum on 10/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I was scepticle about buying my new Focus wagon. I worried that I would tire of it quickly and worried that I might not find it sporty enough. But, I absolutely love it. I have never been happier with an auto purchase.

I love it
By Livin' in Wahiawa on 09/28/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Taking advantage of good incentives (including the Costco Program), my wife and I purchased a new 2003 Focus Wagon. She had test driven an Ion, a Civic, and an Echo (and of course, her old Escort), and loved the ride, power, handling, lines, comforts, space and overall style of her new car. I've driven it a bit, and I confess I like it better than my '98 Saturn SL2.

Nice utility vehicle
By RWiggler on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Over all a good vehicle and value. I have had no major problems with this vehicle so far.

Nice ride.
By WiseJake on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

This wagon rides like a Cadillac. I had a Focus 2 years ago, and was always recieving recall notices in the mail. I was leary about getting another one; I'm very happy I did.

Neat little car!
By Patricia O'Flaherty on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

I did own a 1999 Ford Escort and was involved in a serious triple roll over accident. We were told that people do not survive such accidents. My car was totaled but my 83 yo mother and I survived with minor injuries. Since the Escort is no longer made, I chose the replacement for Escort, the Focus. It is a fun car, easy to handle, and sits higher making it easier to exit it!

Quality job 1.5
By Spazz on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great all round 3 person family vehicle. Very sporty for a wagon. safe and fun

The V40 Killer!!!! Ya Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By Wealth Guru on 07/06/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

DISCLAIMER: Last car was Volvo S-80 (3 yrs), Volvo 859 wagon bef that (3 yrs). Nice cars, loved them, but WAY overpriced (Note: Ford owns Volvo). Read Millionaire Next Door, then tested S40 Wagon, felt like a sardeen can at $25,000. Bot the Focus SE wagon, Infra- Red(18,190 list) from J Madden for $ 13,799 (500 under, and 3000 rebate). Roomier than S40, same rear end and plenty of power. Handles great, quiet on the highway, well built, not as many frills, but who cares. It's 1/2 the S40 price. Loving It!!(Wanted a Cooper S, but have private school tuition ahead...:(

Ford Focus Wagon SE
By avion on 05/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Nimble handling, excellent controls, steering and brake feel are tremendous. Nice automatic. Lots of room in back.

Love My Focus
By lemac on 02/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Great styling.Average gas mileage.Location for ignition key difficult to see,especially at night.A fun car to drive, great on long trips. Super vision with high seats and low hood.

Buy This Car!
By sordog on 12/26/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus SE 4dr Wagon (2.0L 4cyl 4A)

Moving from a 300M to the Focus SE was scary, but once I drove this car I loved it!. The best handling of any car I have driven. Cruises around 75-80, and gets 28-30 mpg.