2003 Ford Focus - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
quite a good car
By asb on 06/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I enjoy my new Focus. It is a confortable car and I like it. Still not confortable with the gas mileage...could be much better for this size car.

Love my Ford Focus
By Patricia Lejsek on 01/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I was not looking for a Focus when I went to get a car. Due to the dealer not having the car I really wanted on the lot, I chose to get a 2003 Ford Focus, brand new, right off the show room floor. I love my Focus, and will be driving it for a long while before I get another car.

Thanks! Ford
By Mable Moses on 11/22/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Thanks, We have been Ford owner for lots of years, the proud owner of a Ford Focus. Our first Ford Focus was a 2001. But, in June 2003, we had a head-on car accident with the Focus.The car was a total lost. We only had seat belt and air bag damages. After the settement of the car, the value of the car was good, we got more out of the car than what we paid for it. Now, we got another 2003 Ford Focus. My car is a 2001 Ford Escort ZX2, but my next car will be a Ford Focus. I want to thank the "Lord" and "Ford" for the protecting of our lives. Thanks, Mable Moses 492 Odum Road Lumberton, NC 28360

my first new car
By dreami1969 on 09/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I think that the only thing that i have a problem with is that the trunk has rusted inside, so when it rains the water runs into the trunk, mildew smell comes out of the A.C. unit when we turn it on and the passanger side door panel is coming off, other than that we love the car.

okay
By Focus queen on 08/23/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The cars is great. Can be fast of the line, you go 50 without paying attention.and the ac is chilly. Overall i like the Focus.

Our third Ford, and it's a Charm
By Rubygross on 07/31/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We decided to retire our 1996 Ford Escort and give it to our son. We researched the Ford Focus LX Sedan, found a great deal from the internet service manager...and went to purchase. We found a beautiful color which we call seafoam green and Ford calls Terra. Received a $3,000 rebate at time of purchase, great incentives, power train warranty...the whole shebang.

one of the best little cars
By jim ledger on 06/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

i got the focus 4mo ago to drive back and forth to work for the gas milage. since then i have gone to fla. in the focus and got 35mpg. i average about 33mpg going to work, I really enjoy driving this car, my wife has a crown vic, and would rather drive the focus, because it is easer to get in and out of tight spots and has a lot of power for a 4cyl.

Needs More Power
By Chris1983 on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Hello I Thought I Would Post A Comment I Had One Of These Cars For A Rental The Other Day It Had 8,500 Miles On It And Was Pretty Much Basic Beside The Auto Trans Anyways The Car Was Decent It Had Some Issues Like The Trans Would Make A Popping Noise (Who Knows) And The Car Wouldnt Even Move Out Of Its Own Way Ive Been In An Escort Before And I Know For A Fact That This Was Slower Than The Escort And Also The Gas Mileage Sucks I Drive A 1993 Lumina Minivan And It Has A 3.8 V6 And It Gets Way Better Gas Mileage Than This Car Anyways Thanks For Your Time

Love this Car
By Asherly on 01/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

As a 6'1 not so small person, I find the focus extremely comfortable and easy to drive. Ford definitaly has a winner with this car. Solid interior components and doors make you feel safe, accelerates well even without the zetec engine and the gas mileage is great. The high seat backs are nice because i dont feel like im going to get a whiplash if something happens like i do in my old 93 thunderbird with lower seat backs. Only con is that the seat doesnt really tilt up so long legs may fatuige if the seat isnt perfectly positioned. Mirrors are positioned well and stereo is well positioned buttons- wise.

Dissapointed in the focus
By joe dirt on 10/15/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

The focus is a reliable car. The only problem is its too small, very stiff ride not to comfortable. I would think with a car of that stature you would get good gas mileage, I dont. I probably get 18 miles to the gallon when on the sticker it said 27, not even close. I cant wait to get ride of this car, I hate the focus