2003 Ford Focus Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Focus model:
Needs More Power
By Chris1983 on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Hello I Thought I Would Post A Comment I Had One Of These Cars For A Rental The Other Day It Had 8,500 Miles On It And Was Pretty Much Basic Beside The Auto Trans Anyways The Car Was Decent It Had Some Issues Like The Trans Would Make A Popping Noise (Who Knows) And The Car Wouldnt Even Move Out Of Its Own Way Ive Been In An Escort Before And I Know For A Fact That This Was Slower Than The Escort And Also The Gas Mileage Sucks I Drive A 1993 Lumina Minivan And It Has A 3.8 V6 And It Gets Way Better Gas Mileage Than This Car Anyways Thanks For Your Time

Lemon!!!!!
By rrtodd95 on 05/10/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I found the 2002 Focus to be almost as dissapointing as the 2000. The one big difference being recalls. On my 2000 I was inundated with recall notices almost monthly the 2002 electrical problems en masse.

Jetta's Nemisis
By Reagan05 on 05/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan SE Comfort 4dr Sedan w/Zetec (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

This was the first new car I have ever bought. Growing up I always wanted a Jetta. I urge all VW fans to compare with the Zetec Focus. "I love my Focus". The in dash 6 Disc is awesome. Leather Wrap steering, killer suspension, excellent road holding. Unbeleiveably fun drive at an affordable price. Beats the Jetta hands down in every category thats impportant.

solid choice
By tmk on 05/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan SE Comfort 4dr Sedan w/Zetec (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

If you are thinking of buying a compact car, take a look at the Ford Focus. I looked at Hondas and Toyotas but settled on a beige 4 door Focus SE, and I have been really happy with this car. The ride is smooth and comfortable, as is the interior/seating. The exterior styling has grown on me, and now I am stoked on it. The trunk is freakin' huge, big enough for trips or a trip to the grocery store. I got a 6 disc in dash player and this is worth the extra cash. Very safe car with the family in mind. You just can't lose on this car--especially with Ford offering mad cash back on the Focus, go get one!

I had no Idea
By NoForMe on 04/29/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I bought the 2.3L Centennial. The leather is very nice (two-tone) The 5sp has excellent pick up and the safety features are awesome. Side airbags and dual front. I also have the moonroof Fog lights spoiler and the 6disc in dash. I have to agree the stereo sounds great. The ride is very smooth. Fuel is great if you live by the dummy shift light. With the Rebate it's a great car to buy brand new. Just make sure to pay invoice and then get your rebate. The black centennial is beautiful I just want the Xenon lights

Go and Get One!
By FOCUSEDMAN on 04/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Well I purchased this car about 3 days ago, and I love it. I am a 6'4 person with plenty of room in this car. It has a very sporty European look, which will turn heads. The car has great handling and shifts nicely. (I have a 5 speed) The PZEV engine has some nice power for a 4 cylinder, plus you are helping the enviroment. Don't listen to those negative reviews, go out and get one today...

Focus is the best car i have ever had
By sully the monster on 04/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I love this car. It has excelent acceleration. It took me about 4 seconds to get it up to 45 miles per hour without peeling the wheels. It is an all around great car.

Buy this car
By Great car to buy on 04/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan SE Comfort 4dr Sedan w/Zetec (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I think this is an awesome car. Great fuel economy (35+MPG). No problems so far. Stock stereo system is the bomb :-)!!! Never had a better car.

fun sedan
By chili dawg on 04/04/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan SE Comfort 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Just got a 03 se sedan, automatic. This is a solid little sedan with lots of features and a smooth ride. Trunk is roomy as is the interior. 6 disc player in dash is just off the hook, stock speakers sound good too. I love the trunk release button on the keyless unit.

Mach Edition
By kt928 on 03/30/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Ford Focus Sedan ZTS 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

Last summer I purchased a mach edition ZTS and I have never regretted it! I haven't had a single problem with my car and every person who's been in it has been astounded about the roominess of the interior. It can turn on a dime and corner like no car I've ever driven. If you're looking for a small car that is a lot of fun to drive, look no further.