2002 Ford Focus Consumer Review: My Baby

2002 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

SE Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

My Baby
By Karen on

2002 Ford Focus SE 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

My baby sleeps outside every night and never complains. She doesn't cough or sputter when the weather gets cold. She doesn't blow her top and get freaky when it gets really hot. Gently she carries me daily mile after mile. It has the comfort and control of a finely tuned high performance car. I fear she has only one fault that I can find, with her front end as low to the ground it leaves the radiator and condenser sitting ducks for any small creature with a death wish. My only hope is that they redesign the protection of these by perhaps a deflector or stronger bracket.With that said, my Focus has been the most dependable car I've ever owned ... I LOVE HER!

I love the way she handles and the fact that very few people drive stick, so no one ever asks me to drive her (accept my teenage daughter).

Like I mentioned earlier in my review she needs to have the front end better shielded from debris and small animals. Though no one goes out looking for these things I live in the country and one raccoon kill cost me over $1500.