2002 Ford Focus Consumer Review: I love my car!

2002 Ford Focus - Consumer Review

2002 Ford Focus

LX Sedan (2.0L 4-cyl. 5-speed Manual)

I love my car!
By KmWorth on

2002 Ford Focus LX 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

We've had this car for 7 months now, and are pretty pleased with it, overall. Ours is a 5-Speed. Typically, we can get close to 350 miles per 3/4 tank of gas, because we always fill up before we reach 1/4 tank. My husband and I both commute, so those 350 miles are a combo of highway and city. The only major problem we have had so far was that 6 months into having it, the clutch completely burned out, which was very expensive to repair, not to mention the inconvenience factor. Everyone mentions how smooth the ride is, and it's very comfortable. I would reccomend to: Drive gently, get regular oil changes, and visit the gas station before you reach 1/4 tank for best performance!

5-Speed manual, Hide-A-Key in magnetic box underneath car, Very nice speakers, Smooth drive, Tinted windows, Handles very easily, Large trunk.

I wish we got closer to 40mpg. I also wish we had power locks/windows. Another thing is that we only have one key, because of the weird computer chip thing that Ford puts in the key. Basically, we can get another copy of the key, but it'll only work for the door.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review