2001 Ford Focus Consumer Review: Sweet Sweet

2001 Ford Focus Hatchback - Consumer Review

Sweet Sweet
By PerryEllis6813 on

2001 Ford Focus ZX3 2dr Hatchback (2.0L 4cyl 5M)

I got this car a month ago and it has been all fun. I have had no problems with it. I love the high rpm's and keeping up with my friends and their V6's is no prob. Heck I beat most of them in a race. I would recommend this car for everyone. The ones that complain about this car probably drive it like crap, with their feet out the window and cell phones glued to their head. Respect a car, and it wont go wrong on you, but if you insist on flooring it after every light, and slamming on the brakes at the next light, then yeah, no crap you got problems. But as for me, this car has been nothing but fun, and I dont see any problems in the future with this car.

Big interior, im 6' 2'' and its great, i love the a/c kicks in quick. and i love the steering wheel, its so comfortable.

Could use a Exhaust, but thats just me, im a big tuner kid so i like it loud. It could also use a more stiff suspension, but the stock one is fine.